- The inov-8 My 24 Hour Roclite Adventure Photo Competition (the “Competition”)
- Employees of inoveight ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all photographers (both amateur and professional).
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition, you must submit the original photographic image, taken by you. You must include your full name and your email address.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail email@example.com with “My 24 Hour Roclite Adventure photo competition” in the subject line.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to inoveight ltd and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
- The Competition is divided into 5 separate monthly competitions. The first monthly competition runs from November 2017, and the following monthly competitions then start at the beginning of each month from December 2017 until March 2018.
- The competition will be open to entries for the first three weeks of the month. After these three weeks, the best 12 images will be selected by an inov-8 panel ( based on originality and creativity ) and will go forward to a ‘Voting Period’. This will be your chance to vote for your favourite image out of the 12 selected images.
- The closing date for January with be Monday 22nd January 2018 at 11.00pm. ‘Voting Period’ will commence from the 23rd to the 31st January 2018 at 8pm. The winner will be announced on the 1st February 2018.
- The closing date for February with be Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 11.00pm. ‘Voting Period’ will commence from the 23rd to the 28th February 2018 at 8pm. The winner will be announced on the 1st March 2018.
- The closing date for March with be Friday 23rd March 2018 at 11.00pm. ‘Voting Period’ will commence from the 24th to the 31st March 2018 at 8pm. The winner will be announced on the 1st April 2018.
- Entries and votes received outside the applicable time period for each month will not be considered for the competition for that month. inoveight ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend any relevant closing date where the entries received are of insufficient quality.
- The overall competition winner, as selected by the inov-8 panel ( based on originality and creativity ) will be announced on the 1st April 2018. This decision is not based on votes.
- Only one entry is permitted per person in each monthly competition but entrants can enter as many monthly competitions as they wish.
- Preference is for images to include Inov-8 product, with extra points going to those wearing Inov-8 Roclite shoes.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant inoveight ltd:
Permission for your entry to be published on inoveight ltd websites including but not limited to inov-8.com and on any social media account controlled by inoveight ltd, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and you grant inoveight ltd a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in GNM publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions; and
The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner in the Competition.
You also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. Notwithstanding the afore-going waiver, in order to use entries as intended and advised in these Terms and Conditions, (i) inoveight ltd may need to modify entries, including but not limited to resizing, cropping or colour adjustment as necessary, provided that inoveight ltd shall endeavour in undertaking such modifications to maintain the integrity of your entry as originally created; and (ii) inoveight ltd shall provide a picture credit for all entries.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If inoveight ltd has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions, then inoveight ltd may not consider it and may disqualify it.
- Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
Picking the winners
- A inoveight ltd panel, will choose 12 images each month from all the valid Competition entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Full details of the judging process and the names of the Judges are available on request by firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants must not contact, or try to contact, the Judges in any way in connection with the Competition, or otherwise try to influence the Judges’ selection of the winners.
When choosing the winners and runners up, the Judges will be looking for originality and creativity.
The winner will be contacted via email, or phone, if provided within a week of the closing date. If prize is not claimed within 7 days of notification, winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be chosen based on the three images with the most votes.
- All decisions regarding the winner are final and binding on all matters related to this contest.
- Odds of being chosen as the winner are dependent upon the number of participants in this contest.
- No cash alternative or substitution for the prize will be awarded.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- The Monthly Winners will each receive an inov-8 PROTEC-SHELL waterproof jacket
- The Overall Winner will win a full 24hr adventure kit-pack which includes;
Women: Roclite 315, Roclite 315 GTX, Protec-shell, Raceshell, Race Pant, Thermoshell, Merino LS, Mid LSZ, Triblend inov-8 SS, Tight, 3QTR tight, Allterrain 25 pack, Alletrrain sock mid, Allterrain headband, Allterrain glove, Raceelite peak, Wrag.
Men: Roclite 315, Roclite 315 GTX, Protec-shell, Stormshell, Race Pant, Thermoshell, Merino LS, Base LS, Triblend inov-8 SS, Tight, 8” Twin Short, Allterrain 35 pack, Merino sock mid, Extreme Thermo Skull, Allterrain glove, Raceelite peak, Wrag.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prize.
- We retain the right to substitute the prizes with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
Some other rules
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: My 24 Hour Roclite Adventure Photo Competition. inoveight ltd, Middle of the Mill, Mill Yard, Staveley, Cumbria, LA8 9LR, England
- No purchase is necessary.
- inoveight ltd may pass entrants’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this Competition where the third party is acting on inoveight ltd’s behalf for the purposes of administering this Competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or as otherwise required by law.
- The Promoter of the Competition is inoveight ltd whose address is Middle of the Mill, Mill Yard, Staveley, Cumbria, LA8 9LR, England. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of inoveight ltd for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- inoveight ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. inoveight ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- inoveight ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of inoveight ltd in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- inoveight ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.