1. The promoter is: inoveight Ltd whose registered office is at Inoveight Ltd, 12B Beechburn, Prosprect Road, Crook, County Durham, DL15 8RA
2. Employees of inoveight Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw ("draw") or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
4. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are available http://www.inov-8.com/gift-box-prize-draw
5. Eligibility requirements: qualifying entrants will be considered from all around the world.
6. Closing date for entry will be 13th December 2017, 11:59pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the prize draw and the prize for each winner are as follows: a successful entry into the competition is defined as one individual referring a friend, and their friend fully signing up to the prize draw. Only 1 successful referral is required for entry into the draw, additional referrals are possible but do not enhance the chances of winning. The winner/s will be selected at random.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner/s will be chosen at random, from all entries received. The 'referee' will be the main point of contact whilst the person who was referred will be contacted separately
13. The winner/s will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The winner/s will need to provide further details in order to receive the gift box i.e. address details. Any additional details will be strictly used for the purpose of receiving the prize.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions are available in local languages of those authorised territories as listed in point 5 upon written request.