Where can I purchase inov-8 products?
We sell directly to consumers in the UK and USA on the inov-8 website. You can also purchase our products through selected retailers internationally, both in-store and online. Our store finder has a full list retailers. Simply type in your location and select your nearest store. If your chosen retailer does not stock the product you require, ask them to place an order with us.
How can I contact inov-8 if I have a question?
You can contact us here
Do you guarantee your products?
We combine premium quality materials with a highly-skilled manufacturing process. Should any of our products develop a manufacturing or material fault within one year you will be required to return the product to your retailer for inspection with proof of purchase. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and is conditional upon care instructions being followed. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights in any way. For full details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What is your returns policy?
Very occasionally faults can arise and we are always here to help. All enquiries should be directed to the store you originally purchased the product from. They will have a returns procedure set up and will be able to provide advice on how to return your item.If after inspection a product is found to be faulty it will be repaired or replaced with a similar item.This warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear or inappropriate use. It only applies to the original owner when purchased from an official inov-8 stockist and requires proof of purchase. If your product was bought on inov-8.com please refer to our online retuns policy.
Can you tell me what size I am in inov-8 products?
How is it best to wash inov-8 products?
Footwear: Remove the footbed and using cold water hand-wash or rinse them both inside and out. Allow them to dry naturally with the footbed removed. Do not force dry as this can damage the uppers and midsole.
Clothing: Build-up of dirt, grease and body oils on your waterproof garment can contaminate the membrane inside the fabric and affect the breathability of it. In extreme cases this contamination could also cause the fabric to leak. We recommend using Graingers wash and repel solution. The product should be washed at least once every month, more regular if you've been on a long run and been sweating heavily. After each run when the product has got wet, put it in the tumble dryer (not too hot) as this will help reactivate the DWR coating on the outside of the jacket.
Packs: Rinse down with cold water and leave to dry naturaly.
What are inov-8’s shoe widths?
Standard: Offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for longer sessions.
Precision: Offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while the forefoot is also close-fitting. This all round precise fit ensures minimal movement when running on all terrains. Precision fit suits those with a narrower forefoot and athletes using the product for short sessions.
Do you sponsor athletes?
Our goal is to tell the stories of sports people who want to discover their edge. Throughout the world our inov-8 ambassadors push their boundaries, seek adventure and provide stacks of content through which we can tell their stories. If you think you have an engaging story that we could tell, please email Marketing though our contact us form.
What is your environmental policy?
You can read about our environmental policy here
All of our shoes that do not include leather and/or suede are vegan.
Where are your products manufactured?
The design of our products is done in both the UK and US offices. Manufacturing is done in China.
A-Z – GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- DWR(durable water repellent) - is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic)
- Shanks - Our flexible METS-SHANKS are positioned between the outsole and the midsole in shoe construction. They are designed to align with the foot's metatarsals, allowing the foot to move naturally whilst providing underfoot impact protection.
- PowerFlow - Run effortlessly over any terrain with our unique PowerFlow™ midsole technology. PowerFlow ™ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Footbed - The footbed is the inside part of the shoe that runs under the bottom of the foot. A footbed is also sometimes referred to as the insole, inner sole or innersole.
- Drop – The differential height between the heel and the forefoot of the shoe
- Pertex Quantum® is the perfect solution for ultra-light outdoor sports equipment and apparel. The combination of super-fine 22 dtex yarns (1 km of which weighs just 22g) precisely woven to a dense and balanced construction provides the perfect balance of strength to weight ratio. The air permeability is carefully controlled so to optimise the wind resistance and breathability. The surface is treated with a ‘durable water repellent’ (DWR) finish to provide water shedding and increased rate of drying.
- Pertex Equilibrium® has been engineered with a duplex weave construction. Weather protection is provided by a densely woven outer that offers wind resistance and sheds light rain and snow. While a more openly woven inside of the fabric helps to move moisture away from the user, improving the level of comfort.
- Polygiene® is an active odour control technology based on silver salt, a highly effective, naturally occurring anti-bacterial agent. It stops odour-causing bacteria from settling into any material. Without bacterial growth, there’s no need to worry about odour. Engineered to provide fresh-all-day confidence, Polygiene is perfect for people who demand natural odour protection that lasts as long as the garment itself – wash after wash after wash.
- Merino - Merino’s hygroscopic nature generates thermal buffering properties, keeping you cool when hot, and warm when cold, regulating body temperature. The fabric is also slightly moisture repellent (keratin fibres are hydrophobic at one end and hydrophilic at the other), allowing the user to avoid the feeling of wetness and helping wearers avoid hypothermia after strenuous workouts or adverse weather events.
- HH - hydrostatic headis a way of measuring how waterproof a piece of fabric is. The manufacturer will take a clear tube and clamp their material over the bottom end. They will then fill the tube slowly with water and watch to see how high the column of water can get before the material lets drips through. This is measured in mm.
- B-1 breathability - Breathability or Moisture vapour transmission rate is measured by the rate at which water vapor passes through, in grams of water vapour per square meter of fabric per 24-hour period
- Stack height – The height of the midsole measure at the forefoot and the heel.
- DUAL-C- A mix of sticky medium and hard sticky rubber on the outsole.
- TRI-C–A mix of soft sticky, hard sticky and endurance rubber on the outsole.
- Sticky–Our exclusive ‘sticky’ rubber outsole compound which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber grips in wet conditions.
- Endurance–Our endurance rubber compound has been formulated for an optimal balance on wear and mixed terrain grip.
- Outsole – The outsole, also known as the sole, is the bottommost part of a shoe that comes in direct contact with the ground.
- Midsole -a layer of material between the inner and outer soles of a shoe, for absorbing shock