1. The promoter is: inoveight Ltd whose registered office is at Inoveight Ltd, 12B Beechburn, Prosprect Road, Crook, County Durham, DL15 8RA
2. Employees of inoveight Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition (contest) or helping to set up the competition (contest) shall not be permitted to enter the competition (contest).
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition (contest). Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
4. Route to entry for the competition (contest) and details of how to enter here: https://www.inov-8.com/bag-competition
5. Eligibility requirements: qualifying entrants will be considered from all around the world.
6. Closing date for entry will be 20th October 2017, 9am GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition (contest) will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition (contest) and the prize for each winner are as follows: A Carry On 20L Backpack
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition (contest).
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen from all entries received.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition (contest) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition (contest), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition (contest) and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Inoveight Ltd, Middle of the Mill, Staveley, Cumbria, LA8 9LR
20. Entry into the competition (contest) will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions are available in local languages of those authorised territories as listed in point 5 upon written request.
23. By entering this survey you give Inoveight Ltd permission to contact you.