We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our committed, hard-working team.
Although the team is relatively small in terms of numbers, every member lives and breathes the brand, thus contributing to the outstanding results we continue to achieve in a competitive market place.
We have two working hubs in the UK; one in Crook, County Durham, a stone’s throw from where the company was born in 2003, and the other in Staveley, at the epicentre of the Lake District mountain running scene. Our third hub is just outside of Boston, US, embedded amongst some of the most creative sporting minds in the world. This is where we post our vacant positions.
Systems Integration Developer
Location Based in Crook, County Durham with occasional travel to Staveley, Cumbria as required.
Competitive depending on experience.
inov-8 is an innovative, agile brand, focussed on the committed Functional Fitness, Off-Road and Triathlon athlete. We deliver naturally fast, stripped back shoes with the best grips.
We are a fast growing, market leading brand, trading in more than 60 countries within the off-road running and elite fitness categories. Everything inov-8 does is designed to celebrate the grit and glory of the committed athlete.
Working as part of a small team to achieve ambitious targets through a ‘can do approach’; in a modern, innovative and successes orientated culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a fast-growing international brand.
Inov-8 are searching for a ‘Systems Integration Developer’ to join our team based in Crook, County Durham.
- Responsible for the companies EDI integrations. Working with our EDI provider ‘Truecommerce’, monitor and maintain existing EDI connectivity with our ERP platform ‘Dynamics AX’. Assisting the implementation and testing of new EDI connections with retailers and 3rd party warehousing solutions.
- Using Codeless Platforms BPA middleware to develop and test new systems integrations between Dynamics AX and external systems. New projects include integration with a new external ‘Product information management system’ (TBA) and ‘Customer and sales team’ portal (TBA).
- Monitor and maintain existing integrations between Dynamics AX and external systems including Magento, Amazon, eBay, DHL, DPD, UPS and FedEx.
- Import/export data using Atlas connector within Excel.
- Assist where necessary with ERP (Dynamics AX) systems support to end users across the global business.
- Provide remote assistance where necessary to users located at our Staveley (Cumbria) and Southborough (MA, USA) and Canadian offices.
- End user setup and training, including Power BI and Atlas.
- To assist and support the development of any future IT projects.
As a minimum you will:
- Strong knowledge of XML and REST/SOAP web service connections.
- Microsoft SQL Server development or administration experience.
- Previous experience developing and testing systems integrations (ERP and web services preferred).
- Hold a BTEC Higher National Certificate or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
- Be able to communicate effectively with a range of people across the business, both verbally and in writing; as well as demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Be able to work to and meet firm deadlines.
The following attributes would be advantageous:
- Experience developing integrations using Codeless BPA Server.
- Experience developing reports using Microsoft Power BI or SSRS.
- Familiarity of the Dynamics AX AOT data structure including the AIF.
- Familiarity with the use of information systems to support business operations.
- UK driving licence and access to a vehicle to travel between sites as required.
We are looking for someone with:
- An enthusiastic, organised and methodical approach and a keen eye for detail.
- A good problem solver with the ability to think laterally.
- Reliability and the ability to work diligently using their own initiative without close supervision.
- Presentable, pleasant and capable of making a positive impact on those around them.
- A willingness to work outside normal office hours on occasions.
Friday 22nd March 2019
To be confirmed
Jonathan Emerson on 01388 744 900 or email email@example.com