HELP CENTEROrdering & Payment Shipping Returns Product Care FAQ Get in touch Find a Store Terms & Conditions Privacy & Cookies Covid 19 update
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it for a refund, provided it is within 30 days of receipt of your order and the item is as new and in the original packaging.
All returns for orders must be sent back to inov-8 within two weeks of the refund request being made.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds for returned items, which are not in a saleable condition. We recommend you try the shoes on at home inside and on clean floors, as we unfortunately don’t accept returns of shoes that have dirty outsoles and show any sign of wear.
To initiate a return please complete the information in the form below.
- If you’re satisfied with your item, but require a different size, please return the item for an exchange.
- If you would like a different colour, please return the item for a refund and place a new order for the preferred colour.
- Faulty items will either be replaced, repaired or refunded following evaluation by the inov-8 Customer Services team.
- For the avoidance of doubt, faulty goods are classified as items that are received damaged or develop a manufacturing fault.
- Items damaged through general wear and tear are not classified as faulty.
- Faulty items can be returned within twelve (12) months for a replacement or a repair. If neither of these is possible, we will offer a refund.
- Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from inov-8.com with accompanying proof of purchase.
- This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and is conditional upon care instructions being followed.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights in any way.
- UK Mainland and USA customers will be provided with free return labels.
- EU and ROW customers are responsible for their own return cost
To return EU & International orders please use our Global-E returns portal. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges for our Global-E customers and so all returns will be refunded. Start your Global-E return here
If you have purchased your item from a Retailer Partner, you should return the item directly to the Retail Partner where the item was purchased. For items bought with one of inov-8’s Retail Partners, please contact them directly to arrange an exchange or refund, this includes any warranty queries.
Normal wear and tear is defined as the wearing down of the sole or upper units of a shoe, while only wearing it for its intended use.
Let's say you purchased one of our road shoes and you're a triathlete who logs over 70 miles per week. While most of our road models can get you as many as 600 miles or more during the life of the shoe, chances are, once you've hit that threshold, the shoes have undergone some substantial "wear and tear."
All orders which are returned should be sent back to us suitably packaged. Products that are damaged due to insufficient protection may be charged a restocking fee of up to 10% of the total price of item(s). Items packaged in a box (e.g. footwear) must be returned in sufficient packaging for added protection. Courier/postage label must not be applied directly to the product packaging (e.g courier label applied to inov-8 footwear box). Clothing and equipment should have product labels still attached.
During sale/offer periods there may be a slight delay of up to 7 days to complete the refund/exchange process.
For customers purchasing in the UK under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (“CCR”) you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate) receives the order. If you ordered multiple items in one order, and the items are delivered on different days then you (or someone you nominate) have the right to cancel within fourteen days of the day that the last item was delivered. Notice must be given in writing, either by email or by post to:
|By email||Email cancellations through our contact form|
|By post||CCR Order Cancellations & returns,
DL15 8RA, UK
|By post||inov-8 Returns,
13169 Slover Avenue,
|EU & ROW|
|By post||inov-8 Returns,
DL15 8RA, UK
- If you cancel your order under the CCR you must send off the goods to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel.
- For all order cancellations through the CCR, you are eligible for a full refund including your shipping costs.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of us receiving your cancellation request and will be by the method that you used for payment. However, you need to return your item(s) back to us in good time via a secure delivery service, and items must be returned in good condition.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
The GORE-TEX® guarantee is for the lifetime of the product. Normal wear and tear or damage which has been inflicted on the product due to inappropriate use or incorrect care, are excluded from this guarantee. Product life cycle can be defined as anywhere from 6 months and up, depending on the use of the product. REMEMBER, if water makes it over the cuff of the shoe, GORE-TEX® is rendered useless. The membrane is designed to keep out moisture that falls below the top of your shoe. This does not affect your statutory rights.