TRAILROC: IT'S BACK!
- New studs cut through loose debris and deliver superior grip on hard trail underneath.
Your ultimate trail running shoe for all hard and rocky ground makes a return this season.
- Next generation rock plate ensures the best in underfoot protection against sharp stones and rocks.
- External toecap shields toes from accidental trips and kicks.
- Increased heel stability and mid-foot lockdown for the ultimate in support.
- New Powerflow+ midsole boasts 10% better rear-foot shock dispersion and 25% better forefoot propulsion than standard midsoles.
MORE PROTECTION. MORE COMFORT. MORE GRIP
STRAP ON A PAIR AND LEAVE FEAR BEHIND.
Available to buy in July/August, the new TRAILROC shoes retain the same DNA as the previous trail running shoes by the same name
but have been completely redesigned from the outsole up. We’ve worked with top athletes across the world to make sure we
deliver the very best for running over hard and rocky trails, be those in The Rockies, The Alps or anywhere else.
The TRAILROC comes in two models: The TRAILROC 270 and the TRAILROC 285.
The 270 weighs 270g and is the lighter version with a 4mm drop (heel to toe differential).
This is perfect for racing over hard and rocky trails.
The TRAILROC 285 is slightly heavier (285g) and boasts more protective features.
It has an 8mm drop and is perfect for training or long races over hard and rocky trails.