We are looking for talented individuals to join our committed, hard-working team.
Although the team is relatively small, every member lives and breathes the brand, thus contributing to the outstanding results we continue to achieve in a competitive market place.
We have two working hubs in the UK; one in Crook, County Durham, a muddy stride away from where the company was born in 2003, and the other in Staveley, at the epicentre of the Lake District trail running scene.
In 2021 we were awarded the ‘We Invest in People, Standard Accreditation’. This recognises the principles and practices we have in place to support our team members and make work a better place for all.
See all our currently available roles below.
Staveley, Cumbria - with remote working
37.5 hours per week including frequent weekend cover at brand events
22 days holiday (in addition to statutory Holidays) per annum, increasing by 1 day for each year of service until you reach a maximum entitlement of 25 days.
Death in service benefit, four times your annual salary to be paid to your next of kin.
Eligibility to join the Company’s contributory pension scheme following successful completion of your probationary period.
Eligibility to purchase inov-8 products for friends and family at preferential prices.
inov-8 is a fast growing, market leading brand trading in more than 60 countries within the trail running, road running and elite fitness categories. Everything inov-8 does is designed to celebrate the grit and glory of the committed athlete. Every inov-8 product is designed to be light, fast and natural. The inov-8 brand is committed to running, hiking and fitness. It is bold, innovative, determined, and tough.
Working to support a small senior team to achieve ambitious targets through a can-do approach, in a modern, innovative and success orientated culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a fast-growing brand.
Including but not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of inov-8 social profiles,
- Grow following our social media channels
- Increase sales on inov-8.com via the social channel
- Increase sessions to inov-8.com via social channels
- Customer engagement e.g. responding to customer queries, comments etc.
- Written and visual content creation for inov-8.com and all social platforms
- Create and implement monthly media plans in line with the wider marketing/commercial calendar
- Deliver the voice and vision of the brand through social channels
- Paid social campaign management and optimisation
- Budget ownership
- Campaign engagement social and web reporting
- Trend analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Event coverage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar social media roles, ideally for a sports brand
- Proven track record of growing brand engagement across social channels and delivering clear and consistent brand tone of voice
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and experience in delivering impactful results
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and presenting data
- In-depth knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly analytical and strong commercial skills
- Knowledge of scheduling platforms
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and keen eye-for-detail and visual elements
- Highly organised and efficient at prioritising
- Team player
- Self-starter, can-do attitude. You want to play your part to help the business grow
- Passion for sport – ideally an interest in fitness, running or hiking
- Weekend work in support of events coverage, often Lake District based, with time given back in lieu
- Collaboration with wider marketing team to deliver shared brand engagement, sessions to inov-8.com and conversion goals
CV and covering letters to Ali Wilkinson (email@example.com )